Monday, November 7, 2011

James, Samuel, Jane and Susan Bagnall

I have next to no information on Arthur and William's Bagnall siblings. I have found a marriage for a Susan Bagnall in 1894 in the Easington district of County Durham which includes Seaham which is where the family were living around that time. It could  possibly  be 'our' Susan but further research is needed on this. I have also found a registration of death for a 65 year old Samuel Bagnall  in 1932. This is in the Houghton registration district which covers Hetton and as Samuel was living with his brother's family in Hetton at one time, this is likely to be him.
I can find nothing on James and Jane. 
Update: I have found Samuel and Jane living with Thomas and Susan Higginson at 9 Willow Street, Harraton, Washington (that is the original Washington!) in 1911.

No comments:

Post a Comment