Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Couple of Questions...

Why was Helen Bagnall, daughter of Art and Mary, given the middle name Foster?


Can anyone identify the man nearest the camera in this photograph? All I know about the photo, which was given to me a few years ago, is that the unknown man walking with my great uncle and grandfather was American. None of my grandfather's side of the family went to the States so could this visitor be from my grandmother Higginson's side of the family? Could it be a Bagnall? It certainly looks as though he is finding the north sea air rather bracing! The picture will have been taken at either Roker or Seaburn, the two beaches in Sunderland. Not much to see here at the time of writing. Can any fashionista out there put a rough date to the photograph please?



No comments:

Post a Comment